What does ‘The Center’ stand for?
- The Center stands for The Center for Developmental Disabilities.
When was The Center established?
- The Center was established in 1958 with its first Children's Day Program.
Who is a part of the Center's Executive/Leadership Team?
- Walter W. Stockton, President & CEO
- Jay Silverstein, P.h.D., Executive Director
- Amy Barker, Associate Executive Director
- Nancy Cunningham, Director of Development
- Molly Canniff, Director of Quality Assurance
- Rick LaLuna, Operations & Facilities Specialist
- Christopher Brady, Director of Clinical Services
- Karen Adler, Director of Admissions
- Terry Mack, Director of Children's Residential Program
- Paula Matthews, Principal of Children's Day Program
- Bonnie Ramadan, Director of Nursing
- Jane Reich, Director of Day & Employment Services
- Linda Werle, Senior Director of Human Resources
Who is the Center affiliated with?
What are The Center’s business hours?
- We are open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST.
Where is the Center’s admin building located?
- 72 South Woods Rd, Woodbury, NY 11797
How can I contact the Center?
- Call 516.921.7650
- Follow the Center on social media and send us a direct message (DM) - @CenterForDD
What kind of programs/services does the Center offer?
How can I apply for a job at the Center?
- You can apply for a job at the Center by attending one of our upcoming recruitment events, stop by our Human Resources Office, or you can easily apply online by clicking here.
- The Center's Human Resources Office is located at 72 South Woods Rd, Woodbury, NY 11797 | 516.921.7650
How do I donate to the Center?
- Thank you for your generosity! You can make a donation to the Center by calling The Foundation Office at 631.474.4120, or you can easily make an online donation today by clicking here.
- For more information on planned giving, or donating stock, please contact Deborah Kneidl at 631.461.2798.